본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Sofie Vissa talks about exchanging 'explicit' photos with Casper Smart

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Claire
댓글 0건 조회 9회 작성일 24-10-25 00:56

본문

Transsexual bikini model Sofie Vissa opens up about exchanging 'explicit' pictures with Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend Casper Smart

By Daily Mail Reporter

Published: 06:04 BST, 4 June 2014 | Updated: 16:10 BST, 4 June 2014

View
comments

The transsexual bikini model who claims to have sent Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend Casper Smart explicit photos of herself has spoken out.

Sofie Vissa told Woman's Day that the pair began chatting on Instagram last month before sharing raunchy images, and added that Smart clearly knew that she is transgender.

'I'd do hashtags on Instagram… to get a lot of followers I'd put #TS or #Shemale or [[""]][[""]][[""]][[""]][[""]]'Negativity,' he wrote, then added, 'Lucky you didn't waste your money. There are none. I just did a huge charity event yesterday and have to come home to this bs…sad what the media does to people.'

He then wrote, cara perkosa anak kecil 'along with this nasty story. Thanks. Could you imagine if people came at you your wife your kids daily?'

Richie then wrote, 'Trust me I get it. People bash me 24-7. I just want to make sure you are being honest with me bro. That's all. The transgender has solid evidence saying otherwise. Like really solid.'

Smart only wrote back, 'Got it.'

RadarOnline has previously reported that one of the dancers Casper has worked with claims he is gay. But both Casper and Jennifer have denied that claim in the past.

Opening up: Sofie opened up to the latest issue of In Touch with some shocking claims about Casper

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © http://seong-ok.kr All rights reserved.