Dico G. openly invites Ahmad Raffi to participate in the 2024 regional election in Central Java. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Dico G. openly invites Ahmad Raffi to participate in the 2024 regional…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Monte
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-22 19:38

본문

This was directly conveyed by Golkar's leader, Hartarto Airlangga, after observing Eid al-Adha prayers at the Golkar DPP mosque, June 17, 2024. "In the Solo Pilkada, the daughter of Akbar Tanjung will be endorsed by the Golkar Party, Sekar Tanjung, who is also young," A. Hartarto told reporters. Sekar is currently the Chairwoman of the Solo Regional Leadership Council (DPD) of the Golkar Party. She is ready to compete in the Solo Pilkada to take over from the first son of President Jokowi, G. Rakabuming Raka, who has been elected as deputy president for the 2024-2029 period. Golkar is confident in putting forward the youngest child of Akbar Tanjung. During her career, S. Tanjung worked in journalism at ABC News in 2017. In 2019, she became part of the campaign team for Prabowo Subianto and Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno.

n"For the greater good and for the people of Jakarta, we continue to try to synchronize with all political parties. Once agreed upon, we will update our colleagues on who the gubernatorial and deputy gubernatorial candidates will be from Gerindra Party and our friends in the Advanced Indonesia Coalition," he said

For information, the registration of regional head candidate pairs will be open from August 27-29, 2024. After registering, the KPU will conduct research and verification of the documents of those who are still prospective candidates. If they meet the requirements, the KPU will determine these prospective candidates as regional head candidate pairs on September 22, 2024. Therefore, If you beloved this write-up and you would like to get far more data about Biometric crime-fighting tools kindly pay a visit to our web page. if any of them have already been elected as 2024 legislative candidates, they will have approximately one week before being inaugurated as members of the DPR and DPD on October 1, 2024.

Doli acknowledged that the political landscape during the regional elections is quite different from the 2024 Presidential Election. Additionally, he said, the dynamics and differing political views often color the selection of figures to be promoted in the regional elections

According to Syaikhu, PKS needs to form a coalition with other political parties to support Anies-Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta Regional Election. "We will invite other parties to support this pair," he said.

006475800_1690888595-Infografis_SQ_Rencana_Pembatasan_Pembelian_Elpiji_3_Kg_Bersubsidi.jpgAdditionally, public reaction has been very notable in response to the speculation that Ahmad and Ganinduto will pair up in the upcoming election. As a wife, Chacha Frederica confirms she will always support Dico's move to run in the Central Java Pilkada, including her husband's move to invite Raffi Ahmad to join the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the media in the Tendean district, Southern Jakarta, Tuesday. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives support our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we stand by them," Chacha Frederica added.

He explained that the PKS Central Executive Board's decision to endorse Anies and Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta Regional Election was based on recommendations from the PKS Regional Executive Board (DPW) of Jakarta. "I received a letter from the DPW Jakarta structure that had proposed the gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP, followed by the deputy gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP. The letter asked for approval and endorsement of Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan and Mr. Mohammad Sohibul Iman as the gubernatorial and deputy gubernatorial candidates for Jakarta," said Syaikhu.

The General Election Commission of Indonesia (KPU RI) conducted an evaluation of the 2024 Election with Commission II of the DPR RI. This aims to ensure that the upcoming Regional Elections in November run more smoothly. One of the plans to be evaluated is the number of voters at each Polling Station (TPS). It is known that in the 2024 Election, the maximum number of voters per TPS was 300. Therefore, to be more efficient, the KPU plans to double this number.

043774400_1697983036-20231022-Prabowo_Umumkan_Bacawapres-HER_1.jpgNot Ready to Talk For now, Dico Ganinduto is not ready to discuss about the prospect of other candidates running with him in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, we are not ready to say anything yet," said Dico Ganinduto.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto intends to make a positive impact to the country by participating in the Pilkada. He is genuine and resigned if fate leads another way. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he shared.

Hasyim explained that the related regulations are outlined in the draft KPU regulations (RPKPU) Article 19. He hopes this will provide clarity to the public. "So it’s clear which path to take, whether to become a regional head candidate or continue as a member of the DPR, DPD," said Hasyim. If they still want to participate in the 2024 Pilkada, Hasyim asks the elected candidates in the 2024 Election to submit their resignation letters to the KPU no later than 5 days after being determined as regional head candidates. "A certificate stating that the resignation letter is being processed by the relevant KPU official should be submitted," Hasyim emphasized.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © http://seong-ok.kr All rights reserved.