Understanding the Contrast Between Husnul Khotimah and Khusnul Khotimah in Islam: Their Significance and Distinctions > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Understanding the Contrast Between Husnul Khotimah and Khusnul Khotima…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Reva
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-06 12:54

본문

072425600_1675753930-man-2612549_1920.jpgkhusnul khotimah.
Husnul signifies good while khusnul denotes disgraceful. So, the meaning of khusnul khotimah is a shameful end. Obviously, this will be catastrophic if someone departs and then you utter or write, "may the deceased be khusnul khotimah" which means may the

Prophet Yunus's prayer is a prayer that can be recited by Muslims when encountering difficulties and challenges in life. Prophet Yunus's prayer is the supplication uttered by Prophet Yunus AS when trapped in the stomach of a whale. In that perilous condition, Prophet Yunus AS remained optimistic and trusted that Allah SWT was the greatest savior. He then recited a supplication derived from a portion of verse 87 of Surah Al A

085461900_1683812393-Buya_Yahya_2.jpgMany people erroneously understand khusnul khotimah as dying in a positive state. Yet, this is not accurate. The difference of just one letter or a slight misreading in Arabic can

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

can pronounce is:
اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

n Allaahumma in kaana rizqii fis-samaa'i fa anzilhu, wa in kaana fil ardi fa akhrijhu, wa in kaana mu'assiran fa yassirhu, wa in kaana haraaman fa tahhirhu wa in kaana ba'iidan fa qarribhu bi haqqi duhaa'ika wa bahaa'ika wa jamaalika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, aatinii maa ataita 'ibaadakash-shalihii

?لِحِيْنَ
Arabic Dhuha Prayer in Latin: Allaahumma innadh dhuhaa-a dhuhaa-uka walbahaa-a bahaa-uka wal jamaala jamaaluka wal quwwata quw watuka wal qudrata qudratuka wal "ishmatta 'ishmatuk. Allaahumma in kaana rizqii fissamaa-i fa anzilhu wa in kaanafil ardhi fa-akhrijhu wa in kaana mu'assaran fayas sirhu wa in kaana haraaman fathahhirhu wa in kaana ba'iidan faqarribhu bihaqqi dhuhaa-ika wa bahaa-ika wa jamaalika wa quuwatika wa qudratika aatinii maa aata

ange the meaning.
So, you absolutely should not misinterpret this phrase. The supplication you utter for yourself or for others might actually cause you to invoke something unfavorable. Hence, you need to grasp the difference between the meanings of khusnul kho

Prayer Recitation

Illustration of Praying Credit: freepik.com

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُك

ved by Allah SWT.
Thus, the meaning of khusnul khotimah is extremely inappropriate to be said when making invocations or supplicating for others. If you want to express and invoke for goodness, you must say or write husnul khoti

n After the first unit is completed, the second rakaat is performed in the same way as above. Then perform the final tasyahhud. After completing, recite the salam twice. The subsequent units are done the same as the example abov

Procedure

Illustration of Prayer, Worship (Photo created by rawpixel.com on freepik)

Before performing this sunnah worship, Muslims can first learn the procedure for Dhuha prayer. The procedure is as follow

a shameful state.
Nevertheless, these two phrases are actually just different transliterations but refer to the same word. Whether someone writes the meaning of khusnul khotimah or husnul khatimah or others, the intention is that which signifies a good end. Not any other meaning. Of course, what is valued is the good intention you want to convey. The meaning of khusnul khotimah is certainly conveyed with good intentions. Nevertheless, it would be better if you use the correct word because you now know, not khusnul khotimah but husnul khotim

061991800_1589907669-2642086.jpgIf you liked this article therefore you would like to acquire more info regarding 's religious governance kindly visit our web page.051837800_1679988684-rachid-oucharia-2d1-OSHkHXM-unsplash.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © http://seong-ok.kr All rights reserved.