Ganinduto Dico formally asks Raffi Ahmad to participate in the Central Java Pilkada 2024. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Ganinduto Dico formally asks Raffi Ahmad to participate in the Central…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Kristan Badilla
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-06 08:10

본문

066106400_1625734600-zodiac-sign-4374404_1280.jpgI Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by running in the Pilkada. He is wholehearted and accepting if fate leads another way. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he shared.

**Targeted by Golkar** The Central Java Regional Executive Board (DPD) of the Golkar Party is open to endorsing Inspector General Ahmad Luthfi as a gubernatorial candidate in the 2024 Central Java Pilkada. Meanwhile, the Secretary of the Central Java Golkar Party DPD and former Karanganyar Regent Juliyatmono in Karanganyar, Central Java, on Tuesday, stated that several potential names have been inventoried. "We are still inventorying all possible candidates, including Mr. Police Chief. Everyone wants to win," he stated. According to him, the party is widely open to external figures who wish to run in the 2024 Central Java Pilkada. "It is very possible. Especially now, the situation is still dynamic. There are many capable candidates," he said.

Previously, Bambang Pacul revealed that his party is still finalizing the nominations for the 2024 Central Java Pilgub. Pacul emphasized that PDIP is open to any prominent figures, including Central Java Police Chief Inspector General Ahmad Luthfi. "It is still in discussion and under survey, and we will report the decision to the central committee," Bambang Pacul said in response to whether the Central Java PDIP has shortlisted Ahmad Luthfi’s name at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on June 20, 2024. Pacul mentioned that the names of prominent figures emerging from various survey results will be proposed to the PDIP Central Executive Board (DPP). He left the decision on the Central Java Pilkada nominations to PDIP Chairwoman Megawati Soekarnoputri. "The decision is at the central level, but we will submit the data and survey results," Pacul said in response to questions about Ahmad Luthfi being considered by PDIP in Central Java. "The final decision in Central Java is in the hands of the Chairwoman. If PDIP doesn’t nominate, it’s impossible. We will definitely nominate someone. Which one, we don’t know yet," he stated.

"It could be (Bambang Pacul), maybe (Ahmad Luthfi)," she said to reporters at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on Tuesday. However, Puan was reluctant to mention the name that PDIP will nominate. She noted that the current names, including Bambang Pacul and Ahmad Luthfi, are very interesting. "All the names that are emerging are being considered, all are interesting," she said.

A Relationship Beyond National politics
Raffi Ahmad is not just a celeb yet also a buddy of the Jokowi family members, consisting of both Kaesang, Jokowi's youngest son, and Gibran Rakabuming. Their bond goes beyond the political and public life, showcasing a genuine connection that reverberates with many.

n"KPI and KPID can provide education on the implementation and progress of the elections through good, positive, and neutral broadcasts. This is important to protect the public from fake news (hoaxes)," said Ma'ruf, as quoted by Antara, Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Final thought
The iftar event in between Raffi Ahmad and Gibran Rakabuming is a testament to the enduring power of relationship, humor, and humbleness. As Indonesia looks towards a new term with Gibran as Vice President, minutes like these deal a glance into the personal links that underpin the public personas of some of the nation's most significant numbers. It's a tale of laughter, light-heartedness, and the easy pleasure of damaging fast with each other, going beyond the boundaries of national politics and star condition.

**Response from Central Java Police Chief Ahmad Luthfi** Central Java Police Chief Inspector General Ahmad Luthfi's name is gaining traction to run in the 2024 Central Java Pilkada. He responded to this matter. "I am still on duty. If it is the people's aspiration and the people assess it, but for now, I am still on duty carrying out official activities," Luthfi said at The Tribrata, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, on Monday. So far, he has not communicated with any political party about the Central Java Pilkada. "Not yet, not yet (no communication)," he stated. However, he is ready to relinquish his position if nominated as a gubernatorial candidate by a political party. "Yes, of course (I will resign if endorsed)," he stated. He has not yet decided to resign from the police force in the near future. Luthfi mentioned that he is still monitoring the situation going forward. "We will see the situation," he concluded.

Reviewing Relationship and Humbleness
The event between Raffi and Gibran acts as a pointer that in spite of the high settings and public analysis, at the heart of these communications are authentic relationships and moments of humility. Their ability to maintain a light-hearted disposition in the middle of their responsibilities talks volumes about their character.

For more info about Music preferences revealed look into our own web-site.064249800_1707953169-20240215-Pidato_Klaim_Kemenangan-HER_1.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © http://seong-ok.kr All rights reserved.