How To Build Successful Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tutorials From Home > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

How To Build Successful Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tutorials Fro…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Gaye Lowerson
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-09-03 07:29

본문

311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771239945_nlow.jpgford focus ghost installer Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless configured to a specific pin code. It is very small and is taped to the vehicle loom which makes it nearly impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts to your mobile phone to notify you when the car is moved.

Detection

Ghost is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be set up discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves will never find it. It logs GPS locations and transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise method of tracking your car than the LoJack system that could take police days to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy how to install a Ghost immobiliser use and can be utilized anywhere in the world if your smartphone has a cellular connection and can receive messages. This puts you ahead of thieves that don't wish to be traced. It's also simple to hide so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installation walsall Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone through text messaging, which means it works on any phone that is able how to install ghost immobiliser receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Alerts for messages include "movement" detection, an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an immediate "movement detection". The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also get an alphabetical list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © http://seong-ok.kr All rights reserved.